What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to create and sell apps to local businesses
- Information about the next big thing to hit the local marketing industry
- Learning 3 words that can achieve a cash-rich solution to this year
- A 38 billion dollar industry that’s on a huge growth curve
- Help businesses bring themselves into the app era
- App creation isn’t cheap these days
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Local App Broker scores 81.75/100 which is great – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://localappbroker.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: localappbroker.com you’ll also be taken through to localappbroker.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)